- P. Gabrielsson and U. Johansson, “High-Frequency Equity Index Futures Trading Using Recurrent Reinforcement Learning with Candlesticks”, in 2015 IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence for Financial Engineering & Economics (CIFEr), 2015, pp. 734-741.
- L.Wang, B. Schmidt, M. Givehchi, G. Adamson, “Robotic Assembly Planning and Control with Enhanced Adaptability through Function Blocks”, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 77(1-4), 2015, pp. 705-715, http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00170-014-6468-1
[Best Paper]P. Gabrielsson, U. Johansson and R.Konig, “Co-Evolving Online High-Frequency Trading Strategies Using Grammatical Evolution,” in 2014 IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence for Financial Engineering & Economics (CIFEr), 2014, pp. 473-480.
- Schmidt, L. Wang, “Depth camera based active collision avoidance for human-robot collaboration”, Journal of Manufacturing Systems Vol. 33(4), 2014, pp. 711-718, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jmsy.2014.04.004
- Laxhammar, R. and Falkman, G. (2013) Inductive Conformal Anomaly Detection for Sequential Detection of Anomalous Sub-Trajectories. In Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence: Special Issue on Conformal Prediction and its Applications, September 2013.
- Laxhammar, R. and Falkman, G. (2013) Online Learning and Sequential Anomaly Detection in Trajectories. In IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, volume 99, PrePrints, September 2013.
- P. Gabrielsson, R. Konig, and U. Johansson, “Evolving Hierarchical Temporal Memory-Based Trading Models,” in Applications of Evolutionary Computation - Lecture Notes in Computer Science - Volume 7835, 2013, pp. 213-222.
- Bernard Schmidt, Lihui Wang, Automatic Work Objects Calibration via a Global-Local Camera System, Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.rcim.2013.11.004
- Lihui Wang, Bernard Schmidt, Andrew Y.C. Nee, Vision-guided active collision avoidance for human-robot collaboration, Manufacturing Letters 1 (2013),pp. 5-8, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.mfglet.2013.08.001
- AHC Ng, J Bernedixen and A Syberfeldt. A Comparative Study of Production Control Mechanisms Using Simulation-based Multi-objective Optimization, International Journal of Production Research, 2012, Vol.50, No.2, pp.359-377.
- Urenda, M., Ng, A.H.C., Bernedixen, J., Goienetxea, A. Diseño Y Análisis De Sistemas Productivos Utilizando La Optimización Mediante Simulación Basado En Internet. Revista Ingeniería Industrial., 2012, 11(1), pp. 37-49.
- Pehrsson, L., Ng, A.H.C. and Bernedixen, J. Automatic Identification of Constraints and Improvement Potentials in Production Systems using Multi-Objective Optimization, submitted to Omega: The International Journal of Management Science
- B. Schmidt, D. Galar, L. Wang, “Context aware Predictive Maintenance: A case study” , MCMD2015-MPMM2015, 30th of septmever-1st of October, 2015, Oulu, Finland
- B. Schmidt, L. Wang, “Cloud-based Predictive Maintenance”, Proceedings of FAIM2015, Vol. 1, 2015, pp. 224-231, Wolverhampton, UK
- B. Schmidt, L. Wang, “Predictive Maintenance: Literature Review and Future Trends”, Proceedings of FAIM2015, Vol. 1, 2015, pp. 232-239, Wolverhampton, UK
- B. Schmidt, D. Galar, L. Wang, “Context Awareness in Predictive Maintenance”, International conference ICRESH-ARMS 2015, Luleå, Sweden, 1-4 June 2015
- Brodin, M. (2015). Combining ISMS with strategic management: The case of BYOD. Information Systems 2015: Proceedings of the 8th IADIS International Conference on Information Systems 2015, 14–16 March, Madeira, Portugal (pp. 161-168). IADIS Press.
- 2. G. Linnéusson, D. Galar and M. Wickelgren, “A path forward: systems thinking (proactive) maintenance as part of shift in mind on added value”, Maintenance, Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics (MCMD) - Maintenance Performance Measurement and Management (MPMM), 30th of septmever-1st of October, 2015, Oulu, Finland
- V.Fornlöf, D. Galar, A. Syberfeldt, T. Almgren, ” On-Condition parts versus Life limited parts: A trade off in aircraft engines” in Advances in Reliability Maintenance and Safety - International Conference on Reliability Safety and Hazard Conference (ICREsh-ARMS), 2015, pp. (TBD),Luleå, Sweden
- G. Linnéusson, D. Galar and M. Wickelgren, “In need for better maintenance cost modelling to support the partnership with manufacturing”, in 2015 3rd International Conference on Reliability Safety and Hazard Conference (ICREsh-ARMS), 2015, pp. (TBD), Luleå, Sweden
- Brodin, M., Rose, J. & Åhlfeldt, R.-M. (2015). Management issues for Bring Your Own Device. European, Mediterranean & Middle Eastern Conference on Information Systems 2015 (EMCIS2015), 1-2 June, Athens, Greece.
- P. Gabrielsson, R. Konig and U. Johansson, "Co-Evolving Online High-Frequency Trading Strategies Using Grammatical Evolution," in 2014 IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence for Financial Engineering & Economics (CIFEr), 2014, pp. (TBD).
- B. Schmidt, U. Sandberg, L. Wang, “Next Generation Condition Based Predictive Maintenance”, Proceedings of The 6th International Swedish Production Symposium 2014, Göteborg, Sweden
- U. Sandberg, B. Schmidt, L. Wang, “Management of factory and maintenance information for multiple production and product life-cycle phases”, COMADEM 2014
- Abdullah Mohammed, Bernard Schmidt, Lihui Wang, Liang Gao, Minimising Energy Consumption for Robot Arm Movement, The 8th International Conference on Digital Enterprise Technology (DET2014), Stuttgart, Germany 2014
- Paper for 29th IFIP TC-11 SEC 2014 International Conference ICT Systems Security and Privacy Protection Marrakech, Morocco -- 2-4 June 2014
- Bernard Schmidt, Abdullah Mohammed, Minimising energy consumption for robot arm movement, Proceedings of the International Conference on Advanced Manufacturing Engineering and Technology NEWTECH, 27-30 October 2013, Stockholm, Sweden, Volume 2, pp. 125-134
- Bernard Schmidt, Lihui Wang, Contact-less and Programming-less Human-Robot Collaboration, 46 CIRP-CMS Conference, Procedia CIRP, Volume 7, 2013, pp. 545-550
- Florian Siegmund, Jacob Bernedixen, Leif Pehrsson, Amos H.C. Ng, and Kalyanmoy Deb, 2012. "Reference Point-based Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimization for Industrial Systems Simulation", accepted for publication in Proceedings of Winter Simulation Conference 2012, December 2012, Berlin, Germany.
- Laxhammar, R. and Falkman, G. (2012) Online Detection of Anomalous Sub-Trajectories - A Sliding Window Approach Based on Conformal Anomaly Detection and Local Outlier Factor, in Proceedings of the AIAI 2012 Workshop on Conformal Prediction and its Applications, volume 382 of IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, pages 192–202, Berlin, 2012.
- Holst, A., Bjurling, B., Ekman, J., Rudström, Å., Wallenius, K., Laxhammar, R., Björkman, M., Fooladvandi, F. and Trönninger, J. (2012) A Joint Statistical and Symbolic Anomaly Detection System Increasing Performance in Maritime Surveillance. In Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Information Fusion, Edinburgh, UK, 2012.
- P. Gabrielsson, R. Konig and U. Johansson, "Hierarchical Temporal Memory-Based Algorithmic Trading of Financial Markets," in 2012 IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence for Financial Engineering & Economics (CIFEr), 2012, pp. 1–8. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?arnumber=6327784
- J Bernedixen and AHC Ng, Optimal Buffer Allocation for Semi-synchronized Automotive Assembly Lines using Simulation-based Multi-objective Optimization, Proceedings of the Industrial Simulation Conference, 6-8 June, 2011, Venice, Italy, 129-135, ISBN 978-90-77381-63-2.
- Pehrsson L., Ng A.H.C. and Bernedixen J. (2011). Multi-objective production system optimisation including investment and running costs, in Proceedings of the 4th Swedish Production Symposium, SPS11, May 3-5, Lund, Sweden
- Urenda Moris, M, Ng, A., Bernedixen, J. and Goienetxea Uriarte, A. (2011) Production system design and analysis using internet enabled simulation based optimization. In Proceedings of the IX Congreso Chileno de Investigación Operativa, OPTIMA 2011, Pucón, Chile.
- Amos H.C. Ng, Jacob Bernedixen, Matias Urenda and Mats Jägstam, "Factory flow design and analysis using simulation-based multi-objective optimization and automatic model generation", Proceedings of the Winter Simulation Conference 2011, 11-14 Dec. 2011, Phoenix, Arizona, 2181-2193. ISBN: 978-1-4577-2109-0.
- Laxhammar, R. (2014) Anomaly Detection. To appear in Conformal Prediction for Reliable Machine Learning: Theory, Adaptations, and Applications (edited by Balasubramanian, V., Ho, S. and Vovk, V.), Elsevier Insight Series, Morgan-Kaufmann Publishers, 2014.
- P. Gabrielsson, R. Konig and U. Johansson, "Evolving Hierarchical Temporal Memory-Based Trading Models," in Applications of Evolutionary Computation - Lecture Notes in Computer Science - Volume 7835, 2013, pp. 213-222. http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642-37192-9_22
- Pehrsson, L., Ng, A.H.C. and Bernedixen, J. (2011). Multi-objective production system optimisation with investment and running costs. In Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimization in Product Design and Manufacturing, L. Wang, A. Ng, K. Deb (eds.), Springer
- Next Generation Condition Based Predictive Maintenance, Second European Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management Society 2014
- Information Fusion processes in Prognostics and Health Management, Second European Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management Society 2014
- Martin Brodin et. Al "Cyber Security Training Perspectives" at 2013 Annual Computer Security Applications Conference.
- Rikard Laxhammar: Conformal Anomaly Detection Detecting abnormal trajectories in surveillance applications