Courses on PhD level 2017
These are the courses offered in 2017, based on the PhD students’ and supervisors’ choices. The courses are provided within the PhD programme in informatics, but as some courses have a broad approach, PhD students with other subject areas are also welcome to participate. Please contact the research officer (see "contact") if you wish to register to a course.
- Scientific Methodology and Communication for Informatics, 7.5 ECTS, teacher: Jeremy Rose (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Scientific Seminar in Informatics I, 5 ECTS, contact email@example.com for more info.
- Scientific Seminar in Informatics II, 5 ECTS, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Scientific Theories in Informatics, 7.5 ECTS, teacher: Jeremy Rose (email@example.com)
- Scientific workshop in informatics (replacing the former scientific seminar), 5 credits, teachers: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Research Ethics 5 ECTS, teacher: Oskar MacGregor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Industrial Optimization and Decision Analysis, 7.5 ECTS, teacher: Sunith Bandaru (email@example.com)
- Data Analysis 5-7.5 ECTS (exact figure to be decided), teacher: Maria Riveiro (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Systematic and stringent reviewing of articles: Qualitative analysis and search-based methods, 3-7.5 ECTS (exact figure to be decided), teacher: Jonas Mellin (email@example.com)
Please note that changes (including cancellation) may still apply.
The university library's tutorials
The University library offers tutorials for PhD students and faculty, autumn 2017, in information seeking, reference management, and publication issues. Please click here for more information and registration.
Courses at the University of Borås
More courses for PhD students are offered at the University of Borås. Please click here for more information on registration and admission.