Courses on PhD level 2017
These are the courses offered in 2017, based on the PhD students’ and supervisors’ choices. The courses are provided within the PhD programme in informatics, but as some courses have a broad approach, PhD students with other subject areas are also welcome to participate. Please contact the research officer (see "contact") if you wish to register to a course.
- Scientific Methodology and Communication for Informatics, 7.5 credits, teacher and examiner: Jeremy Rose (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Scientific Seminar in Informatics I and II, 5 credits, click here for more info.
- Scientific Theories in Informatics, 7.5 credits, teacher and examiner: Jeremy Rose (email@example.com)
- Scientific workshop I (replacing the former scientific seminar), 5 credits, teachers: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, examiner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Ethics 5 credits, teacher: Oskar MacGregor (email@example.com), examiner: Rose-Mharie Åhlfeldt (firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industrial Optimization and Decision Analysis, 7.5 credits, teacher: Sunith Bandaru (email@example.com)
- Data Analysis, 6 credits, teacher and examiner: Maria Riveiro (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Systematic and stringent reviewing of articles: Qualitative analysis and search-based methods, 4,5 credits, teacher: Jonas Mellin (email@example.com), examiner: Jeremy Rose (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note that changes (including cancellation) may still apply.
The university library's tutorials
The University library offers tutorials for PhD students and faculty, autumn 2017, in information seeking, reference management, and publication issues. Please click here for more information and registration.
Courses at the University of Borås
More courses for PhD students are offered at the University of Borås. Please click here for more information on registration and admission.