School of Business
Business is one of five schools at the University of Skövde. We provide modern programmes based on internationally recognized research within Enterprises for the future (EFF). Education and research is done with quality as our guiding principle, in close collaboration with the surrounding community. The School aims to provide a stimulating and creative environment for both staff and students.
The research within Enterprises for the Future focuses on how companies and organisations can use strategy development, leadership and internationalisation to be successful in an increasingly global competitive environment.
Enterprises for the future (EFF) carries out research in the following research groups:
- Retailing and International Business (RIB)
- Strategic Entrepreneurship (StrEnt)
- Followership and Organizational resilience (FORE)
- Knowledge and Innovation Management (KIM)
- Professional Accounting Practices and Sustainability (PAPS)
The Swedish dialing code is +46