Institutionen för informationsteknologi
- 0500-448362 Åter: 2018-08-13 08.00
Jesper Holgersson is a senior lecturer and researcher at University of Skövde, Sweden. He received a BSc in Information Systems Engineering 2001, a MSc in Computer Science 2002, and a PhD in Informatics 2014. His research mainly concerns user participation in e-service development, particularly e-services used in public settings and e-government. As a lecturer, he gives courses in database systems, service design and information modeling.
Currently, Jesper is involved in the following courses:
- Database systems (Databassystem)
- Service Design
- Utveckling av IT i organisationer (ISU)
- Final year projects (Examensarbeten)
Final year projects
My research interest mainly concern user participation in e-service development, particularly e-services used in public settings and e-government. My research problem deals with how to help government agencies to apply user participation in order to develop public e-services which are beneficial for the inhabitants to use. By doing so, usage of public e-services will increase which in turn will result in positive effects for the government agencies as well, in terms if increased efficiency and such.
Within this topic I am interested in several sub topics which is suitable as final year projects:
- Surveying and classification of public e-services in Sweden
- Government agencies view of experienced benefits when offering public e-services
- Government agencies attitude to user participation in public e-service development
- Municipalities attitude to user participation in public e-service development
- Using social medias as when developing public e-services
If anything of this seems interesting for you to work with in your final year project, don't hesitate to contact me.