Lektor i datavetenskap
Institutionen för informationsteknologi
- Threat modeling and resilience of critical infrastructures (2017-2020, supported by EU-ISF: The European Union - Internal Security Fund, A431.678/2016, 7,676,719 SEK, project leader)
- Sustainable traffic of autonomous vehicles in smart-parking management (2017-10-20 - 2018-12-31, University of Skövde, supported by Vinnova, 2017-03028)
- Linnaeus-Palme Project, international bilateral education collaboration with Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia (2015-2017, University of Skövde, supported by UHR: The Swedish Council for Higher Education)
- Between School of Informatics, University of Skövde, and the Department of Computer Science, Addis Ababa University.
- 1st stage: 2015-2016
- 2nd stage: 2016-2017
- “SPA”: Strategic Partnership between School of Informatics in University of Skövde with IT-PhD Program in Addis Ababa University. (2018- )
Complex Dependencies Analysis: Technical Description of Complex Dependencies in Critical Infrastructures, i.e. Smart Grids. Work Package 2.1 of the ELVIRA ProjectJiang Yuning, Ding Jianguo, Atif Yacine et al.Skövde: University of Skövde, 2018. [Hämta fulltext]
Multi-agent Systems for Power Grid Monitoring: Technical report for Package 4.1 of ELVIRA project
Atif Yacine, Jiang Yuning, Lindström Birgitta et al.Skövde: University of Skövde, 2018. [Hämta fulltext]
Taxonomy of Events and Components in the Power Grid: Technical description for work packages 3.1 and 3.2 of the ELVIRA Project
Jeusfeld Manfred A., Jiang Yuning, Ding Jianguo et al.Skövde: Högskolan i Skövde, 2018. [Hämta fulltext]
CPS-based Threat Modeling for Critical Infrastructure ProtectionDing Jianguo, Atif Yacine, Andler Sten F. et al.Performance Evaluation Review, 2017, 45(2), 129-132.
Cyber-Threat Intelligence Architecture for Smart-Grid Critical Infrastructures Protection
Atif Yacine, Ding Jianguo, Lindström Birgitta et al.The International Conference on Critical Information Infrastructures Security, CRITIS 2017, Lucca, Italy, October 8-13, 2017. 2017.
Internet of Things Approach to Cloud-Based Smart Car ParkingAtif Yacine, Ding Jianguo, Jeusfeld Manfred A.The 7th International Conference on Emerging Ubiquitous Systems and Pervasive Networks (EUSPN 2016)/The 6th International Conference on Current and Future Trends of Information and Communication Technologies in Healthcare (ICTH-2016)/Affiliated Workshops (193-198). Elsevier, 2016.
Ding Jianguo, Chaparadza RanganaiEncyclopedia of Information Systems and Technology (881-899). CRC Press, 2016.
Performance impacts on container based virtualization in virtualized residential gateways
Modig Dennis, Ding JianguoProceedings of 39th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP), 2016 (27-32). IEEE, 2016.
Intrusion Detection, Prevention, and Response System (IDPRS) for Cyber-Physical Systems (CPSs)Ding JianguoSecuring Cyber Physical Systems (371-392). Boca Raton, US: Taylor & Francis Group, 2015.
Towards Threat Modeling for CPS-based Critical Infrastructure Protection
Ding Jianguo, Lindström Birgitta, Mathiason Gunnar et al.Proceedings of the International Emergency Management Society (TIEMS), 22nd TIEMS Annual Conference: Evolving threats and vulnerability landscape: new challenges for the emergency management . Brussels: TIEMS, The International Emergency Management Society, 2015.