IPSI is an industrial research school at the University of Skövde financed by the Knowledge Foundation (KK-Environment INFINIT). By means of IPSI, new knowledge is developed within the field of Information Technology and in close collaboration with academia and trade and industry. In total approximately 15 PhD students and around 10 companies are connected to the industrial research school. IPSI contributes to making progress in regard to information technology that will be beneficial for individuals, organizations and society as a whole.
Coming activities of interest
- September 26th INFINIT-day - Presentations, demonstrations, lectures, tutorials in related PhD projects and topics. This is coordinated with other INFINIT activities during this day.
November 7th IPSI-day - One day meeting about Innovation Management, Research Communication, and the presentation of Actea Consulting as a current partner in IPSI.
- Emerging machine learning technologies for algorithmic trading
- Framework for information management
- Simulation based life cycle assessment of production processes
- Efficient use of product lifecycle management (PLM) for integrated product and process development
- Simulation-based optimization of factory layouts
- Using speech recognition, haptic control and augmented reality to enable human-robot collaboration in assembly manufacturing
- AR-Based Interface For Operators Collaborating With Robots For Industrial Assemblin
- Decision support system for feeding policy selection in production settings
- Automated bottleneck analysis of production systems
- Toward Maintanance in a cloud Manufacturing Enviroment: A population-wide approach
- Towards Strategic Development of Maintenance and Its Effects on Production Performance
- Improved lifetime estimates for "on-condition" components in airplane engines
- Conformal Anomaly Detection - Detecting Abnormal Trajectories in Surveillance Applications