TOCSYC Industry Day
Industry Day Nov 11, 2015 is now closed for registration. TOCSYC Industry Day is an annual event that brings people from academia and industry together in discussions on cost-effective testing and high-quality systems. In 2014, Industry Day gathered over 70 participants from 30 companies.
During the day, you will get the opportunity to listen to talks on the theme Testing for robust and performance efficient systems. We will also leave plenty of room for you to talk with the other participants. Apart from lunch, we will serve coffee before and after the program. The day is free of charge.
The TOCSYC Industry Day is held at Insikten, Portalen on November 11. More information about TOCSYC and how to get here is found to the right on this page.
Program November 11
- 09:00-09:45 Coffee and registration
- 09:45-10:00 Welcome
- 10:00-11:00 Keynote: Challenges and Success Factors in Future Product Development – An Aerospace perspective. Stefan Andersson, Saab Aeronautics and SwedSoft. Abstract
- 11:00-11:30 Comprehensible and Automated Software Performance Analysis. Simon Poulding, Blekinge Institute of Technology. Abstract
- 11:30-12:00 Statistical Analysis of Resource Usage in Embedded Systems: A Case Study on a Brake by Wire System. Eduard Enoiu, Mälardalen University
- 12:00-13:30 Lunch
- 13:30-14:00 Continuous Integration of Complex Systems - The Need for Adaptable Test Methods. Per Gustavsson Saab/Combitech
- 14:00-14:30 Testing Robustness of Embedded Systems: An Industrial Context. Syed Shah, Swedish Institute of Computer Science. Abstract
- 14:30-15:00 Why Are My Tests Dumb? Jeff Offutt, George Mason University. Abstract
- 15:00-16:00 Coffee