Senior Lecturer in Computer Science
School of Informatics
- Threat modeling and resilience of critical infrastructures (2017-2020, supported by EU-ISF: The European Union - Internal Security Fund, A431.678/2016, 7,676,719 SEK, project leader)
- Sustainable traffic of autonomous vehicles in smart-parking management (2017-10-20 - 2019-12-31, University of Skövde, supported by Vinnova, 2017-03028)
- Gamehub Scandinavia and Gamehub Scandinavia 2.0 (2016-2018, 2019-2021, supported by EU)
- Linnaeus-Palme Project, international bilateral education collaboration with Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia (2015-2017, University of Skövde, supported by UHR: The Swedish Council for Higher Education)
- Between School of Informatics, University of Skövde, and the Department of Computer Science, Addis Ababa University.
- 1st stage: 2015-2016
- 2nd stage: 2016-2017
- “SPA”: Strategic Partnership between School of Informatics in University of Skövde with IT-PhD Program in Addis Ababa University. (2018- )
A Semantic Framework With Humans in the Loop for Vulnerability-Assessment in Cyber-Physical Production SystemsJiang Yuning, Atif Yacine, Ding Jianguo et al.The 14th International Conference on Risks and Security of Internet and Systems, Hammamet, Tunisia, October 29-31, 2019. 2019.
Cyber-Physical Systems Security Based on A Cross-Linked and Correlated Vulnerability Database?
Jiang Yuning, Atif Yacine, Ding Jianguothe 14th International Conference on Critical Information Infrastructures Security, Linköping, Sweden, 23-25 September 2019. 2019.
Fidelity in Simulation-based Serious Games
Ye Xiaozhen, Backlund Per, Ding Jianguo et al.IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies, 2019.
A Language and Repository for Cyber Security of Smart GridsJiang Yuning, Jeusfeld Manfred A., Atif Yacine et al.2018 IEEE 22nd International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Conference (EDOC 2018) (164-170). Los Alamitos, CA: IEEE, 2018.
Agent Based Testbed Design for Cyber Vulnerability Assessment in Smart-Grids
Jiang Yuning, Atif Yacine, Ding JianguoCySeP summer school 2018/SWITIS, CySeP, 2018. 2018.
Complex Dependencies Analysis: Technical Description of Complex Dependencies in Critical Infrastructures, i.e. Smart Grids. Work Package 2.1 of the ELVIRA Project
Jiang Yuning, Ding Jianguo, Atif Yacine et al.Skövde: University of Skövde, 2018. [Full text]
Cyber-threat analysis for Cyber-Physical Systems: Technical report for Package 4, Activity 3 of ELVIRA project
Atif Yacine, Jiang Yuning, Jeusfeld Manfred A. et al.Skövde: University of Skövde, 2018. [Full text]
Multi-agent Systems for Power Grid Monitoring: Technical report for Package 4.1 of ELVIRA project
Atif Yacine, Jiang Yuning, Lindström Birgitta et al.Skövde: University of Skövde, 2018. [Full text]
Multi-Level Vulnerability Modeling of Cyber-Physical Systems
Jiang Yuning, Atif Yacine, Ding JianguoThe 23rd Nordic Conference on Secure IT Systems, Oslo, Norway, November 28-30, 2018. 2018.