Lektor i datavetenskap
Institutionen för informationsteknologi
- Threat modeling and resilience of critical infrastructures (2017-2020, supported by EU-ISF: The European Union - Internal Security Fund, A431.678/2016, 7,676,719 SEK, project leader)
- CPS-based resilience for critical infrastructure protection (2020-, supported by Vinnova, 2019-05020, project leader)
- Travel Grant 2020, visit Israel to attend CyberTech conference, Jan.28-30, 2020 (supported by Vinnova, 2020-00026, project leader)
- Sustainable traffic of autonomous vehicles in smart-parking management (2017-10-20 - 2019-12-31, supported by Vinnova, 2017-03028)
- Gamehub Scandinavia and Gamehub Scandinavia 2.0 (2016-2018, 2019-2021, supported by EU)
- Linnaeus-Palme Project, international bilateral education collaboration with Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia (2015-2017, University of Skövde, supported by UHR: The Swedish Council for Higher Education)
- Between the School of Informatics, University of Skövde, and the Department of Computer Science, Addis Ababa University.
- 1st stage: 2015-2016
- 2nd stage: 2016-2017
- “SPA”: Strategic Partnership between School of Informatics in the University of Skövde with IT-PhD Program in Addis Ababa University. (2018- )
Multi-Level Vulnerability Modeling of Cyber-Physical SystemsJiang Yuning, Atif Yacine, Ding JianguoThe 23rd Nordic Conference on Secure IT Systems, Oslo, Norway, November 28-30, 2018. 2018.
Taxonomy of Events and Components in the Power Grid: Technical description for work packages 3.1 and 3.2 of the ELVIRA Project
Jeusfeld Manfred A., Jiang Yuning, Ding Jianguo et al.Skövde: University of Skövde, 2018. [Hämta fulltext]
CPS-based Threat Modeling for Critical Infrastructure ProtectionDing Jianguo, Atif Yacine, Andler Sten F. et al.Performance Evaluation Review, 2017, 45(2), 129-132.
Cyber-Threat Intelligence Architecture for Smart-Grid Critical Infrastructures Protection
Atif Yacine, Ding Jianguo, Lindström Birgitta et al.The International Conference on Critical Information Infrastructures Security, CRITIS 2017, Lucca, Italy, October 8-13, 2017. 2017.
Internet of Things Approach to Cloud-Based Smart Car ParkingAtif Yacine, Ding Jianguo, Jeusfeld Manfred A.The 7th International Conference on Emerging Ubiquitous Systems and Pervasive Networks (EUSPN 2016)/The 6th International Conference on Current and Future Trends of Information and Communication Technologies in Healthcare (ICTH-2016)/Affiliated Workshops (193-198). Elsevier, 2016.
Ding Jianguo, Chaparadza RanganaiEncyclopedia of Information Systems and Technology (881-899). CRC Press, 2016.
Performance impacts on container based virtualization in virtualized residential gateways
Modig Dennis, Ding JianguoProceedings of 39th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP), 2016 (27-32). IEEE, 2016.
Intrusion Detection, Prevention, and Response System (IDPRS) for Cyber-Physical Systems (CPSs)Ding JianguoSecuring Cyber Physical Systems (371-392). Boca Raton, US: Taylor & Francis Group, 2015.
Towards Threat Modeling for CPS-based Critical Infrastructure Protection
Ding Jianguo, Lindström Birgitta, Mathiason Gunnar et al.Proceedings of the International Emergency Management Society (TIEMS), 22nd TIEMS Annual Conference: Evolving threats and vulnerability landscape: new challenges for the emergency management . Brussels: TIEMS, The International Emergency Management Society, 2015.
Industry Harmonization for Unified Standards on Autonomic Management & Control (AMC) of Networks and Services, SDN and NFVChaparadza Ranganai, Ben Meriem Tayeb, Strassner John et al.Globecom Workshops (GC Wkshps), 2014 (155-160). IEEE conference proceedings, 2014.