Lektor i datavetenskap
Institutionen för informationsteknologi
- Threat modeling and resilience of critical infrastructures (2017-2020, supported by EU-ISF: The European Union - Internal Security Fund, A431.678/2016, 7,676,719 SEK, project leader)
- Sustainable traffic of autonomous vehicles in smart-parking management (2017-10-20 - 2019-12-31, University of Skövde, supported by Vinnova, 2017-03028)
- Gamehub Scandinavia and Gamehub Scandinavia 2.0 (2016-2018, 2019-2021, supported by EU)
- Linnaeus-Palme Project, international bilateral education collaboration with Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia (2015-2017, University of Skövde, supported by UHR: The Swedish Council for Higher Education)
- Between School of Informatics, University of Skövde, and the Department of Computer Science, Addis Ababa University.
- 1st stage: 2015-2016
- 2nd stage: 2016-2017
- “SPA”: Strategic Partnership between School of Informatics in University of Skövde with IT-PhD Program in Addis Ababa University. (2018- )
Implementation Guide for the ETSI AFI GANA Model: a Standardized Reference Model for Autonomic Networking, Cognitive Networking and Self-ManagementChaparadza Ranganai, Ben Meriem Tayeb, Radier Benoit et al.Proceedings of 2013 IEEE Globecom Workshops (935-940). IEEE Computer Society, 2013.
SDN Enablers in the ETSI AFI GANA Reference Model for Autonomic Management & Control (emerging standard), and Virtualization Impact
Chaparadza Ranganai, Ben Meriem Tayeb, Radier Benoit et al.Proceedings of 2013 IEEE Globecom Workshops (818-823). IEEE Computer Society, 2013.